UPDATED: Five 4 the Kids Campaign!
Starting on November 1, 2016 (ending December 20, 2016), Up North Lifestyle Apparel will be giving $5 from the purchase of every Shirt, Hoodie and Hat on UpNorthLifestyle.ca to the incredible Brown Bagging for Calgary Kid’s Society (BB4CK).
Your purchase FEEDS FIVE KIDS! That’s right… FIVE KIDS!
BB4CK is a charity that engages with the community to ensure that healthy lunches are provided at schools in our city to students who would otherwise go hungry. Over 3,200 lunches are made and delivered daily to Calgary schools by volunteers working from community groups or BB4CK’s downtown kitchen.
Here’s how you can help:
(1) Simply, purchase a Shirt, Hoodie or Hat from http://bit.ly/upnorthlifestyle.
(2) Optional: When you receive your order, please:
a) take #selfie photo with your item
b) post it on your Instagram or Facebook account
c) and tag us in the photo and use the hashtag #FIVE4THEKIDS
- There are no age restrictions
- Fundraising opens November 1, 2016
- Fundraising closes 5 pm on December 20, 2016
- We will deliver money-raised to BB4CK in mid-December
- For more information on BB4CK go to http://bb4ck.org/